Morning loves, here's a brand new and delicious article for you guys. Talking about my favourite spots in Los Angeles and what to take to help you skip the struggle of being like "what should I take?" and try to find wifi to be able to look up for the menu; your welcome guys. Anyways, sit back and take some biscuits. or an apple...
- Urth Caffe (West Hollywood), go for the Caravan Kale salad, caesar salad, macaroni & cheese and green tea boba... Oh and there gluten free cookies!!
- Sqirl (Silver Lake), YOU MUST GO, the queue is definitely worth the wait. I strongly suggest the Sorrel pesto rice, Seared polenta,Green eggs and jam and finally but oh dear it's good, the Famed ricotta toast.
- Zinqué (West Hollywood)
- The Ivy (West Hollywood)
AVOCADO TOAST SPOTS
- Goldie's (West Hollywood), Avocado toast and green omelette for sure!!
- Jon & Vinny's (Fairfax), Couldn't go because I was too hungry to queue up but apparently their meatballs are amazing as well as their avocado toasts.
- Malibu Farm Cafe, Ok guys, this place is absolutely delish and yet healthy so listen carefully. I suggest the grilled Salmon, Chicken cheese quesadillas, Vegan chop or Kale caesar, and the fresh juices are stunning!
- Nobu, nobu nobu nobu...
LOOKING FOR JUNK FOOD?
- In-N-Out, Any burger is amazing but guys take the cheese fries and the animal style fries.
- Shake Shack, my personal favourites are the classic and the fried chicken burgers.