TOP 5 OF THE MOMENT
Hey guys, how are you? Writing from a Pain Quotidien in le Marais sipping on some warm apple juice with cinnamon I present you my current top 5, a mix of all the things I love and wish I had at the moment...
A LITTLE SUEDE
1. I have a thing for bags with gold statements and for the brand Chloé, combine the two and I'm the happiest girl in town! I received for my 21st birthday the original black Faye bag and we are in a strong and happy relationship ever since. This Petit Sac Faye is an upgrade in a smaller version.
SOME ARE YOU AM I CHOCKER'S
2. Are You Am I seems to be the new IT brand and I completely agree. Rumi Neely has managed to create "the perfect closet", going through her website you can find all the essentials you need to have at home, from casual but also chic dresses, to sexy crop tops and chockers.
3. Sneakers are my go to when going for a walk in the city, especially Nike's. Since my fittings with the brand I know which shoes I need to wear and when, therefore I always opt for some comfortable trainers that won't kill my feets throughout the day and the miles I'll be walking.
CASUAL CROP TOPS
4. Will the crop top trend end yet? I hope not! I am into it since day one and don't want it to change. Summer like winter crop tops are the easy way to dress and stay stylish. I often buy on Misguided, I know I will always find something on this website, especially crop tops!
5. You guys know it now, my skin is pretty hard to take care of as it is dry, sensitive and pretty everything else you wouldn't want it to be; so mask's are the solution! I've tried plenty and this L'oreal Masque Detox is my new favourite.. it hydrates and nourishes my skin and keeps it this way for a long time.